1. Sally Ready, Widow, on the Green County, KY 1820 Census has a daughter, Martha, who, at 17 marries Elijah Christeson in Green County in 1821 by her consent, witnessed by Sally's son, Hiram Ready. Other son in the household, by theory, is Seaton Ready between 1-10. No other children are present.
2. This family migrates to Crawford County (which becomes Pulaski County, MO) and are present on the 1830 Census there with Hiram Ready as the head of household, Elderly widow between 50-60, my Seaton, all ages matching progression from Green County, KY 1820 census. Elijah Christeson is their neighbor. Hiram disappears after this census and no further census or marriage records on him. Sally Ready, if she is the widow in this household, dies or remarries before 1840. My Seaton Ready is married and in Clark County Arkansas with a wife in 1840, though we have never been able to find his marriage.
3. Research in Green County, KY indicatates an Isham Reddy/Ready there who constantly witnesses court proceedings and sells and buys land. His wife is listed as Mary Ann _?_ Ready. He is on the 1810 Census and is in court records from 1807-1818, and then is gone. He would not be Sally's husband.
3. Littleberry Cox is 4 names up from Sally Ready on the 1820 Census. I found reference that he married a Mascilda Reddy Oct. 20, 1796 in Campbell County, VA. I have seen quires regarding her father and mother that are very conflicting. Could Mascilda be Sally's husband's, who is deceased, sister?
4. Could this Sally Ready possibly be Patrick Ready's widow who married Sarah Sally Reburne in Augusta CO VA in 1794?
5. Could she be Sally Mason who married Charles Ready in Bedford CO, VA in 1794?
6. The only other Sarah or Sally I see married to a Ready is William C. Ready married to a Sarah Fisher May 25, 1796 in Shelby, CO, KY.
Does anyone know any further Sally -?- that married Ready/Reddy, etc that were widowed?
Does anyone recognize this family?
Thank You all so much, it has been a 30 year search and this is the first solid lead.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|