Am researching the family listed below. I have much information to share on this family.
John RIDNER/REDNER b. circa 1774 (Ramapo, NJ) married 1 Nov 1798 Hannah Wilson, Reformed Dutch Church, Shawangunk, Ulster Co. NY. Hannah Wilson was the daughter of Alexander Wilson and Hannah Kidd of Orange Co. NY. After John's death circa. 1816-1819, Hannah Wilson Ridner/Redner married 1829 Samuel Bedient. They were married in Orange Co. NY, and later moved to Ohio.
Children of John and Hannah (Wilson) REDNER, all born in Orange Co. NY, all baptized at the Shawangunk Dutch Reformed Church.
1 David Ridner b. 1799 = Caroline Conklin
2 George Ridner b. 1800
3 Nancy Ridner b. 1 Mar 1802 = Daniel Eldridge
4 Peggy(Margaret)Ridner b. 12 Jun 1804= John Thompson
5 Sally (Sarah)Ridner b. 10 Jan 1806 = Charles Green [MY LINE}
6 Abraham Ridner b. 10 Apr 1808
7 Caty (Catharine)Ridner b. 5 Jan 1811 = Aurora Oliver Calander
8 Susan Ridner b. Nov 1812 = William Densmore Cowan
9 Esther Ridner b. 1814 = Luther Johnson
10 John Ridner b. 15 May 1816
11 Alexander Wilson Redner, b.? after death of his father
John is believed to descend from this lineage:
1. Abel Reddenhauser, b. 1617, Germany, to New Amsterdam 1641, m. widow Gerrtie Nannicks.
2. Hendrick Riddenhaas m. Sophia Van Wyckersloot
3. Abel Riddenhaas m. Catherina Jans Van Blerkum
4. Hendrick Riddenhaas m. Margrietje Reuger
5. Joannes Ridnars, bapt. June 1745, Schraalenburgh, NJ m. Nansje.
6. John Ridner b. 1774 m. Hannah Wilson.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|