My g-g-g-grandparents were Catherine (-?-)and Jacob Bencle Redner. Jacob was born in PA, but lived in NY, PA, and MI. He lived in Jackson Co., MI for 22 years and Elk Twp., Lake Co., MI for 37 years.
1. Sarah Redner, b. 28 Oct 1835, Manistee Co., MI, d. 15 Apr 1931, Elk Twp., Lake Co., MI at 95 yrs., m. Latham Mitchel Little (My g-g-grandparents)
2. Elocia "Loshie" Redner, b. 1839, Pottsville, PA, d. 20 Oct 1930, Manistee Co., MI, m. 1st, Mr. Tripp, m. 2nd, Frank Morehouse
3. Jacob Redner, m. Almyra/Almyra/Myra (-?-)
4. Catherine Redner
5. Henry Redner, b. PA, was 26 in 1860 census.
6. Alsnina (Could be Almira), b. PA
7. Bensel/Bencle Redner or could be Jacob Bencle, Jr., m. Myra,
who could be #3. Bensel b. in PA, was 11 in 1860 census.
8. Abner/Abher Redner, b. MI, was 5 in 1860 census
9. Susan Redner, m. 1st, Charles Burroughs,
m. 2nd, Mr. Hawley (Lived in Jackson, Michigan)
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|