saw this on the web somewhere
From the Book "Eighteenth Century Emigrants from Langenselbold in Hesse to America," by Annette Kunselman Burgert, c 1997, pg 116:
Langenselbold Reformed KB:
Son of Henrich Richerd, deceased Einwohner at Allendorff, Fruhlinger Grunds,
married. 15 apr. 1686 Catharina, daughter of Tonges Troid. (cm heard tonges was like anton)
They had children, surname Reichard in some records:
1. Christoffel, bp 29 June 1687
2. Anna Margretha, bp. 11 May 1690
3. Kunigunda, bp 20 Aug 1696; SP.:Hans Wetzel's daughter. (Kunigunda was the first wife of Jacob Freyman, q.v.).
4. Joh. Philipps (Reichard), bp. 21 Dec. 1698 Sp.: single son of Conrad Geibel.
5. Elisabeth, bp. 16 Oct. 1701; sp.: dau. of Christian Lerch. (Elizabeth was the first wife of Joh. Henrich Fischer, q.v.)
Fritz Reichard and Catharina, his wife, had:
6. Johann Ludwig, bp. 2 Dec. 1703; SP: Ludwig, single son of David Troyd.
She also shows that in 1733 Ludwig Reichert (Rigerd) age 28 came to America aboard the ship Richard and Elizabeth. He was listed under the sick on board the ship
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|