Does anybody have information on the following?
I've heard the REPSHERs have been in the USA since about the 1670's.
Mary C. REPSHER; b. est. 1857; 1860 Census - Plainfield Twp., Northampton Co. ; 1880 Census - Bushkill Twp., Northampton Co., 22 yrs old, living with husband. She disappears from census data, but shows up on church records thereafter.
Parents: Joseph and Eliza REPSHER. They show up in the Plainfield, Northampton Co., PA Census of 1860.
Siblings: Ellen, b. abt 1850, Emma, John W.
Mary C. REPSHER married 1-11-1876, Bushkill Twp., Northampton Co., PA
Husband: John W. STEINER; b. 3-17-1854; d. 1-28-1904; buried in Belfast Cemetery, Bushkill Twp. or Belfast, Northampton Co., PA.
Mary C. and John W. STEINER's children (all born Bushkill Twp., Northampton Co., PA):
1. William Joseph STEINER; b. 7-5-1876 (MY GREAT-
GRANDFATHER) Looking for information on him.
2. Charles A. STEINER; b. est. 1878, died bef. 3-29-1967
3. Mamie E. STEINER, b. 1-31-1882, d. 3-29-1967; buried Belfast Cemetery, prior address 429 N. 8th St., Allentown, PA.
4. John Franklin STEINER, b. 1-14-1884, d. May 1889, buried Belfast Cem.
5. Henry STEINER, b. est. 1886, d. bef. 3-29-1967
6. Walter S. STEINER, b. 3-5-1888, d. 11-4-1967, buried Belfast Cem. He married Katie Z (b. 9-2-1875 - 9-1-1945). Their son: Walter S. STEINER (7-25-1913 - 8-13-2001), married Helen M ? (b. 11-21-1912 - ?).
7. Daniel T. STEINER, b. Nov 1888, d. 10-24-1893, buried Belfast Cem.
8. Gertrude STEINER, married Unknown BROWN. Resided in Allentown, Lehigh Co,. PA.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|