This is very helpful. Thanks s very much. My connection to Richer family is through my maternal great grandmother, Elmire Richer (Narcisse and Marguerite Barabe). Elmire was born in the Parish of St. Jean Deschaillons, Quebec on 15 May 1856; she died at Faribault, Minnesota on 4 January 1945 and is buried in St. Lawrence Cemetery, Faribault;
Jules7 Remillard; Guillaume1, Francois2, Francois3, Joseph-Marie4 , Louis-Marie5 , Alexander6 ; (Alexandre Remillard and Josette Goyette) was born 25 March 1849 at Napierville; he died 5 June 1910 at Wheatland Township, Rice County, Minnesota. He married Elmire Richer also Richie (Narcisse and Marguerite Barabe) on 5 June 1877 at Wheatland. Jules Remillard arrived in Wells Township, Rice County about 1869. In March 1873, he purchased forty acres in Section 4, Erin Township from Prudent St. Amant; his future brother-in-law for $200. In March 1881, Jules purchased an additional 36.3 acres also in Section 4, Rice County from his brother Cyprien Alexander Remillard for the sum of $600. He continued to farm until 1910 when he was stricken and died. Elmire Richer (Narcisse and Marguerite Barabe) was born in the Parish of St. Jean Deschaillons, Quebec on15 May 1856; she died at Faribault on 4 January 1945 and is buried in St. Lawrence Cemetery, Faribault; the children of Jules Remillard and Elmire Richie were:
1. Aleida; born 11 March 1878 at Wheatland; she married Joseph Jeno (1872-1949), a native of Belgium on 14 May, 1895 at St. Patrick’s Church, Shieldsville; she died 31 October 1977 at Faribault. Minnesota and is buried St. Lawrence Cemetery.
2. Arthur; born 30 September 1879 at Wheatland; married 24 November 1903 to Lena Duffney at Wheatland; died 9 March 1964 at Faribault, Minnesota; buried St. Lawrence Cemetery.
3. Joseph-Henry; born 8 April 1882 at Wheatland, married 11 May 1915 at Hugo, Minnesota to Mary Lamotte; died 22 January 1978 at Faribault; buried St. Lawrence Cemetery.
4. Marie-Louise; born 15 September 1888 at Wheatland ; she died 27 May 1970 at Faribault; buried St. Lawrence Cemetery; she married Fred Waskosky (Julius and Christina Schulz) on
5. Emma; born 3 March 1886 at Wheatland; married Omer Arthur Perron; she died 17 July 1975 at Faribault, Minnesota; buried St. Lawrence Cemetery.
6. Napoleon-Louis; born 11 June 1893 at Wheatland; married Verena Thom in 1924 at Sacred Heart Church, Faribault; he died 20 July 1979 at Faribault; buried at St. Lawrence Cemetery.
7. Alexander; born 1896 at Wheatland; died 1911 at Wheatland; buried St. Louis French Catholic Cemetery, Wheatland.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|