I am looking for information on the Anna (CA 1817-13 June 1905) - Henrich Adam/Adam Henrich Rieger Family.
Anna married Henrich in Germany (Still searching the exact location...)-Possibly Hessia, GER.
They had the following children all of which immegraed to the US via NY->WI->MN & one to ND:
1. Elisabeth Rieger (26 Oct 1849-17 Feb 1934) m. Henry Stumpf (12 Jan 1838?-2 Dec 1922)
2. Adam Rieger (25 Oct 1950 Hessia, GER-25 Sept 1890 Brownton, MN) m. Wilhelmina (Minnie) Simon
3. Christian/Christopher Henrich Rieger (Oct 1853-13 Dec 1909 New Market, MN->Burried in St Paul, MN)
m1. Mary Lowe (1858-15 Apr 1891)
m2. Rosalie Soldat (29 July 1870-11 Jan 1943)
4. Anna Rieger (4 May 1856-29 Oct 1943) m. Leopold Wm Ackerman (10 Jan 1849-14 Mar 1912)
5. Jacob Rieger (9 Apr 1864-21 June 1942 W. St. Paul, MN) m. Emma Neob.
6. John Rieger (1865?- 15 Dec 1954, Walcott, ND) m. Unknown
Mrs. Anna Rieger died in a train between Hastings, MN & St. Paul, Mn on 13 June 1905. She was going to visit her son Chris H Rieger with her daughter Elizabeth Stumpf & was buired in St Paul MN. She was 88 yrs old.
Thank you for ANY help you may shed on this family!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|