It is really easy if you give the facts. You need not answer all the questions, unless you know them. It is important to give "clues" to finding your ancestor. I would like to have information so that I can search census records. There are thousands of John Riggs in Michigan. Where did he die? Are you talking about the states of Indiana and Michigan? Or, do you mean Indiana, Michigan (I could not find Indiana, MI) I need a "city" not a state.
To do a search on the census records (most recent is 1930), I need a name, a birthdate, and a city and county and state.
What are your aunt's married names? Their ages? Where did they live?
1. FULL NAME OF ANCESTOR OF YOUR CHOICE John
2. BIRTH PLACE (TOWN, COUNTY, STATE)
3. BIRTH DATE (MONTH, DAY, YEAR)
4. #1's FATHER'S NAME John
5. #1's MOTHERíS NAME Daisy
6. #1's SIBLINGS' NAME(S) AND THEIR SPOUSEíS NAME(S)
7. DEATH YEAR (MONTH, DAY, YEAR)
8. DEATH PLACE (TOWN, COUNTY, STATE)
9. SPOUSE'S NAME (MAIDEN NAME IF APPLICABLE)Mabel (what is her maiden name?)
10. MARRIAGE PLACE (TOWN, COUNTY, STATE)
11. MARRIAGE DATE (MONTH, DAY, YEAR)
12. CHILDRENS' NAME(S) AND SPOUSESí NAME(S)
13. COMMENTS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ANCESTORS
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|