My ggg-aunt who was the great-grandaughter of Ezekiel Rigg (son of Clement) left notes on this family. Here is what she has:
Clement Rigg, gentleman farmer married Rachel Owens near Norristown Montgomery Co. Penna - Issue
1. Clement m Miss Clarke lived at Brandywine Manor. He was a farmer.
2. Rachel died single
3. Keziah m Abraham Worley and lived on the Susquehanna.
4. Hosea was a Baptist Minister and lived near Mechanicsburg
5. Eleazer m and lived in Illinois (on the side a note says Mrs. Erskines father I suppose also Mrs. Battle & Mrs Bakes? perhaps their grandfather.
6. Ahijah m and lived at Redstone Washington Co. Penna
7. John m and also lived at Redstone Washington Co Penna
8. George married Mary Uptogrove and lived in Morgantown Penna
9. Ezekial m Margaret Moore. They had five children; Hannah, Hiram, Ezekiel, Peter & Margaret
10. Elisha an Episcopal M married Jane Atlee of Lancaster Penna sister of Dr. Atlee surgeon. They lived at Wye eastern Maryland and he was buried in the church. His widow was 80 years old when I saw her at our house in Reading Penna about 1845. Issue - 3 children William, George Washington, & Atlee. William d single, George Washington married and had 3 children William, Eliza & Theophlus. Atlee died on the desert of Arabia
Abijah died single.
Since Robert is not listed he may have died young after his grandfather's will was written.
Hopes this helps people.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|