You must be an angel! You don't know how long I have been trying to research this lineage and how many brick walls I have run up against. Let me see if I can answer all of your questions and ask a few of my own.....
We are definitely talking about the same Rosetta. I had her birthdate as 16 Jul. That is a date that was given to me by an older family member, but I can't remember who. I have never been able to determine the year, but I thought I had it pretty close. I have Edward E. Harrington, and I got that name from the census records, but of course, it may be incorrect. I have recently sent for his death certificate, as I am uncertain of his paternity. I know that my check has been cashed, but I have yet to hear back from NY Vital Statistics. I have Rosetta and Edward listed as having 7 children, although some of my information may be incorrect. I have just recently been able to start getting Harrington information after almost 10 years of research. I am still trying to put the pieces together. Here is what I have on the children:
1) Charlie Eddy Harrington: b 29 Mar 1893, d. 14 May 1893
2) Leonard Edward Harrington: b 13 Jan 1895, d. 3 Mar 1958
3) Willis Harrington: b. 7 May 1898, died before 1917
4) Lester Harrington: b. 1 Nov 1903
5) Lena Harrington: b. 13 Feb 1905
6) Adolphus Harrington: b. 9 Nov 1907, d. Sep 1986
7) Leon Harrington: no info, may be same as Leonard
I think that my Willis is the same as your Walter. Most of this info was taken from the 1920 census, and I am eagerly awaiting the release of the 1930 census here in a few months.
My descendancy is this:
1) Edward Harrington and Rosetta Rist
2) Leonard Edward Harrington and Myrtle Turner
3) Edward Henry Harrington and Florence Avangeline Walker (another one that is an enigma to me)
4) Richard Thomas Harrington and Kathy Keith
As for the Combs and Gallup information, I don't think that I can be much help. I have an Ester Gallup that married a Henry Hodges, and an unknown Combs that married an Evelyn Walker. I have no Everts at all. As far as the Reynolds go, I have lots of information, but mostly as it ties into my Harrington line. If you think that there is any possibility I have any info there that you need, please let me know.
I would be absolutely thrilled to see what you have on the Rists, especially since Rosetta Rist was my GG Grandmother.
Thanks so much!
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|