Descendants of Isaiah Round
Generation No. 1
1. ISAIAH6 ROUND (ISAAC5 ROUNDS, JABEZ4 ROUND, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1)1,2,3,4,5 was born Abt. 1772 in Rehoboth, Bristol, MA5, and died January 29, 1829 in Brookline, Windham, VT5. He married LYDIA HAZARD/HAYWARD November 15, 1795 in Rehoboth, Bristol, MA5. She was born in Rehoboth, Bristol, MA, and died in Y5.
Children of ISAIAH ROUND and LYDIA HAZARD/HAYWARD are:
2. i. JACOB7 ROUNDS, b. 1806, Harwich, Barnstable County, Massachusetts; d. 1886, Freedom, Cattaraugus, NY.
ii. SALLY ROUNDS, d. Y5; m. JONATHAN EASTERBROOK6,7,8,9; d. , Y9.
iii. ELEANOR ROUNDS, d. Y9.
3. iv. ISAAC ROUNDS, b. May 08, 1798, VT or NY; d. February 15, 1849, Hartland, Huron, OH..
v. ISAIAH ROUND10,11,12,13, d. Y13; m. PATIENCE EASTERBROOK14,15,16,17; d. , Y17.
Generation No. 2
2. JACOB7 ROUNDS (ISAIAH6 ROUND, ISAAC5 ROUNDS, JABEZ4 ROUND, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born 1806 in Harwich, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, and died 1886 in Freedom, Cattaraugus, NY17. He married MELINDA CUTLER18,19,20 Abt. 182020, daughter of JONATHAN CUTLER and LYDIA WALDRON. She was born April 12, 1803 in New Fane, Vermont, and died April 21, 1884.
Children of JACOB ROUNDS and MELINDA CUTLER are:
i. JOHN8 ROUNDS, b. January 02, 1826, Freedom, Cattaraugus, NY20; d. January 20, 1860, Y20.
ii. SALLY ROUNDS, b. August 19, 1830, Vermont; d. November 22, 1916, Yorkshire, Cattaraugus Co., NY; m. JOHN HOPKINS20; b. February 02, 1819, Harwich, Barnstable, Ma.; d. June 02, 1878, Freedom, Cattaraugus County, New York.
iii. MARY ROUND, b. Abt. 1831; m. DAVID HATCH; b. May 25, 1829, Ischua, Cattaraugus, New York; d. March 20, 1904, New York.
3. ISAAC7 ROUNDS (ISAIAH6 ROUND, ISAAC5 ROUNDS, JABEZ4 ROUND, JOHN3, JOHN2, JOHN1) was born May 08, 1798 in VT or NY20, and died February 15, 1849 in Hartland, Huron, OH.. He married POLLY WALDRON21,22,23 Abt. 182023. She was born 180223, and died August 31, 187823.
Children of ISAAC ROUNDS and POLLY WALDRON are:
i. HARRIET8 ROUNDS, b. Abt. 182123; d. 1843, Clarksfield, Huron, Ohio; m. AARON LOTT PIXLEY24,25,26, February 20, 1842, Clarksfield, Huron, Ohio26; b. Abt. 1822, New York; d. Abt. 1885.
Ohio . . . . .
Pioneer History of Clarksfield, pages 101 - 110
There were three Pixleys (not of the family of Eli) who came from Cataraugus county, N.Y., to Clarksfield with the Rounds family. They were Lott, his son Horace and grandson, Aaron L. They lived east of Rowland’s corners, just across the river. Lott was very fond of hunting foxes and used to spend much time at this sport when an old man. Aaron was married to Harriet Rounds, of Hartland, February 20, 1842. She died here a year or two later and he married Julaney Converse. About 1860 he went to California, abandoning his family. Their son, Henry, is yet living.
More About AARON LOTT PIXLEY:
Burial: Fort Jones Cemetery, Siskiyou County, CA
Record Change: September 27, 200426
More About AARON PIXLEY and HARRIET ROUNDS:
Marriage: February 20, 1842, Clarksfield, Huron, Ohio26
ii. JANE ROUNDS.
iii. HIRAM ROUNDS.
iv. BENJAMIN ROUNDS.
v. MARY ANN ROUNDS.
vi. ALONZO ROUNDS, d. Y26; m. IRSKINE HORR27,28,29; d. , Y29.
vii. GEORGE N. ROUNDS, b. October 12, 182029; d. Y29.
viii. NELSON ROUNDS, b. Abt. 1821, Ny; d. Y29.
ix. JACOB (TWIN) ROUNDS, b. August 16, 182629; d. Y29; m. SARAH E. BARNES30,31,32; d. , Y32.
x. ISAAC (TWIN) ROUNDS, b. August 16, 182632; d. Y32; m. MARY ANN EVANS33,34,35; d. , Y35.
xi. LYDIA ROUNDS, b. Abt. 1832; d. Y35; m. JAMES CONOBY36,37,38; d. , Y38.
xii. MARY ROUNDS, b. Abt. 1832, Ohio38; d. Y38.
xiii. ELEANOR ROUNDS, b. Abt. 1837, Ohio38; d. Y38.
xiv. OLIVE ROUNDS, b. Abt. 1841; d. Y38; m. JOSEPH BRIGGS39,40,41; d. , Y41.
xv. ARVILLA ROUNDS, b. Abt. 1843, Ohio41; d. Y41.
xvi. ARMINTHA ROUNDS, b. Abt. 1847, Ohio41; d. Y41; m. GEORGE BOSTWICK42,43,44; d. , Y44.
xvii. MARY ANN ROUND45,46,47, d. Y47.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|