I know my Mark Hardin (born ca 1718) was in Frederick Co. VA in 1758 but have nothing about him after that. I am still trying to determine who his children were. I'm rather certain that Mark and Elizabeth "Betty" Ashby Hardin had at least six children:
1. Evangelist (Vengelis)
2. Ennis (Enos) married Martha Ashby
3. Mark maried Mary Crittenden
5. Sinclair, died 1779
6. Benjamin, born ca. 1752, married 1st on 16 March 1785 Fauquier Co., Va, Nancy Routt, and married second 2 Jan. 1815 Henry Co., Ky., Mrs. Rebecca Jackson. I descend through Benjamin and Nancy's son Daniel, who married Rebecca Kelly.
Mark and Elizabeth Ashby may also have had an Isaac and a George, but I'm not certain about them.
There were a lot of Mark Hardins. It seems each family had a Mark. I looked through my records and found that my Mark Hardin had a brother Henry Hardin, born ca 1720, died ca 1796/7 Pittsylvania Co., VA. Henry's wife was Judith Lynch and they had 9 children:
1. Avarilla, married a Wright
2. Mary, married John Taliaferro
3. MARK, WENT TO N.C. AND THEN TO WARREN CO, GA.
(don't have any further information on him.)
5. Elizabeth, married a Wilson
6. Judith, married a Burgess
9. Sarah, married a Buckhalter.
Sorry, I couldn't help you. Perhaps the Mark Hardin (son of Henry and Judith) may be related to your line. Unfortunately, I do not know where in North Carolina he lived.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|