Rubalcava Family Genealogy Forum
My dad has always spelled his name with a 'b'. But then he has an uncle that spells it with a 'v'. So I am not sure which is the correct spelling. My Family resides in El Paso, TX. Though my dad say's that he has family in the Jalisco area, though not sure where. My grandfathers name was Hilario, his wife's name was Josefina, I believe her maiden name was Gonzales. She had a sister named Eloiza. They had four children Angel, Jose, Eziquel and I think Miguel. My great grandfathers name was tiofilo (I think that is the spelling).
In any event I was happy to see the last name out here. Keep in touch maybe we can figure out if we are related in some way.
- Re: RUBALCAVA, Jalisco, MEX sophia rose rubalcava 8/22/08
- Re: RUBALCAVA, Jalisco, MEX Mayra Rubalcaba 2/23/00
- Re: RUBALCAVA, Jalisco, MEX Dorothy Aguirre 11/17/99
- Re: RUBALCAVA, Jalisco, MEX Raul Jose Rubalcava 8/16/99
- Re: RUBALCAVA, Jalisco, MEX José Luis Vázquez y Rodríguez 1/21/99