I am being driven round the twist at the disappearances of James West Scrimshaw and his family. I can find most of them up until the 1861 census but then no trace in census, marriages or deaths.
So, does anyone possess any information on:
James West Scrimshaw b. 1806 Leverington, CAM, England and his wife Mary Ann Clare Hows b. 1818 Wisbech St Peter, CAM, England. They were married 10 May 1831 at St Leonard Church, Leverington. Children:
1. Mary Jane Scrimshaw b. 1831 Newton In The Isle, CAM.
2. Harriet Rebecca Scrimshaw b. 1833 Newton In The Isle.
3. William Scrimshaw b. 1834 Newton In The Isle.
4. John Clare Scrimshaw b. abt 1836 Newton In The Isle.
5. James Clare Scrimshaw b. abt 1838 Newton In The Isle.
6. George Clare Scrimshaw b. abt 1841 Newton In The Isle.
James West Scrimshaw was the son of William Scrimshaw and Mary West. William later married Mary Marchbanks.
Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|