Hi Linda, I'm a Seabrook from Kelowna BC I heard about the Seabrook family renuion in Havelock would of been nice to attend. Are you related to any of this family. My father and Grandfather were born in Delaware Ontario and moved West just after the first war. With thanks Gordon
Joseph Seabrook b. 1797 in Whitchurch , Buck. Eng. Wife Mary Ann Roads b.
1797 in Aston Abbots Buck, Eng, Married on Nov 19/1824, emigrated to Canada
and settled in Caradoc Twp Delaware Ontario. Children
1. Frances b in 1826 Aston, Bucks
2. Emma b 1827 in Whitchurch, married Frederick Shore of Westerminister
3. Sidney b 1830 in Whitchurch Bucks, Married Eliza Miller 1867 in
Delaware Ontario. This is my GGGrandfather. Their son Archibald married Eva
Glennie Nov 12/1896. My father Merlin Archibald b 1897.
4. Arthur b 1832 in Cublington Bucks married Eunice B Birch
5. Susan b 1835 in Caradoc Twp Ontario Canada
6. Roads b 1837 in Caradoc Twp Ontario Canada Married Annette Holloway
moved to BC about 1865,
7. Mary Ann b. 1840 in Caradoc Twp Ontario Married George Parrott.
Now I believe Joseph's father and mother were Robert Seabrook b 1764
Whitchurch Bucks, and Hannah Ives Married Nov 19/1789 I could be wrong about
Hannah, but I'm sure Robert is correct. Would appreciate any help I can get
on this family and I thank you all beforehand. Regards Gordon
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|