Reviewed your memo to Paul, just wonder if there is any connection to the following Robert Seabrook b 1764 who I believe is Joseph father, not sure on the mother possible Hannah Ives? Don't know as there seems to be so many families with Robert as a son. Could these SeabrookS be all related to the first Robert Seabrook you see in the records irst one noted was b 1490 then b. 1563 and so on. The Seabrook name in England is not common as I use to live there. Appreciate hearing from you with thanks Gordon E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
Joseph Seabrook b. 1797 in Whitchurch , Buck. Eng. Wife Mary Ann Roads b.
1797 in Aston Abbots Buck, Eng, Married on Nov 19/1824, emigrated to Canada
and settled in Caradoc Twp Delaware Ontario. Children
1. Frances b in 1826 Aston, Bucks
2. Emma b 1827 in Whitchurch, married Frederick Shore of Westerminister
3. Sidney b 1830 in Whitchurch Bucks, Married Eliza Miller 1867 in
Delaware Ontario. This is my GGGrandfather. Their son Archibald married Eva
Glennie Nov 12/1896. My father Merlin Archibald b 1897.
4. Arthur b 1832 in Cublington Bucks married Eunice B Birch
5. Susan b 1835 in Caradoc Twp Ontario Canada
6. Roads b 1837 in Caradoc Twp Ontario Canada Married Annette Holloway
moved to BC about 1865,
7. Mary Ann b. 1840 in Caradoc Twp Ontario Married George Parrott.
Now I believe Joseph's father and mother were Robert Seabrook b 1764
Whitchurch Bucks, and Hannah Ives Married Nov 19/1789 I could be wrong about
Hannah, but I'm sure Robert is correct. Would appreciate any help I can get
on this family and I thank you all beforehand. Regards Gordon
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|