I am seeking information on the following line. I have absolutely no information on Michael Secrest m. Charlotte Hammond.
Any documentation or corrections on this line would be greatly appreciated.
Thanking you in advance for your assistance.
Descendants of Michael Secrest
Generation No. 1
1. MICHAEL SECREST He married CHARLOTTE HAMMOND.
Children of MICHAEL SECREST and CHARLOTTE HAMMOND are:
2. i. NANCY SECREASE, b. September 04, 1820, Alabama; d. June 18, 1884, Llano, Texas.
ii. CYNTHIA SECREASE, b. Abt. 1833, Tennessee m. WILLIAM B. FERRELL.
iii. JANE M. SECREASE, m. FIRST NAME UNKNOWN FERRELL.
iv. MELINDA SECREASE, m. FIRST NAME UNKNOWN BENTLEY.
v. ELIZA SECREASE, m. SAMUEL G. HAMMOND.
vi. MATILDA SECREASE, m. THOMAS S. WEST.
vii. MARY SECREASE, m. (1) JOHN P. COLLINS; m. (2) JESSE LAZENBEE.
Generation No. 2
2. NANCY SECREASE (MICHAEL SECREST) was born September 04, 1820 in Alabama, and died June 18, 1884 in Llano, Texas. She married VALENTINE AUSTIN COURSEY, SR. July 05, 1840, son of JAMES COURSEY and PARTHINIA MOTT. He was born December 10, 1818 in Clarke Co., Alabama, and died January 11, 1868 in Texas.
Children of NANCY SECREASE and VALENTINE COURSEY are:
i. GEORGE WASHINGTON COURSEY, b. February 14, 1841; d. November 29, 1846.
3. ii. ELIZA AMANDA COURSEY, b. October 30, 1842, Texas; d. September 07, 1907.
4. iii. SARAH PARTHEINIA JANE COURSEY, b. March 04, 1844, Tyler Co., Texas; d. January 04, 1926, Rogers, Texas.
5. iv. CHARLOTTE HELEN COURSEY, b. April 05, 1845, Woodville, Tyler Co., Texas; d. February 16, 1917, Polk Co., Tx..
v. WILSON TRAVIS COURSEY, b. June 10, 1846, Tyler Co., Texas; d. November 18, 1864.
6. vi. ZILPA CAROLINE COURSEY, b. March 21, 1848, Tyler Co., Texas; d. August 27, 1869.
vii. BENJAMIN MICHAEL FRANKLIN COURSEY, b. August 03, 1850, Texas; d. August 18, 1883; m. HATTIE STEVENSON, 1875.
7. viii. ELIZABETH CYNTHIA COURSEY, b. February 17, 1852, Texas; d. November 15, 1930, Melvin, Mcculloch Co., Texas.
8. ix. JAMES ABSOLUM COURSEY, b. July 02, 1853, Tyler Co., Texas; d. August 07, 1932, Llano Co., Texas.
9. x. VALENTINE AUSTIN COURSEY, JR., b. August 15, 1856, Tyler Co., Texas; d. 1952, Llano Co., Texas.
xi. HIRAM ALEXANDER COURSEY, b. May 16, 1857, Texas; d. September 01, 1863.
xii. CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS COURSEY, b. February 15, 1859, Texas; d. August 03, 1863.
xiii. JOHN A. COURSEY, b. February 24, 1863; d. September 23, 1866.
Generation No. 3
5. CHARLOTTE HELEN COURSEY (NANCY SECREASE, MICHAEL SECREST) was born April 05, 1845 in Woodville, Tyler Co., Texas, and died February 16, 1917 in Polk Co., Tx.. She married LARKIN M. MURPHY August 05, 1868 in Houston, Harris Co. Texas, son of RICHARD MURPHY and ELIZABETH MOORE. He was born June 20, 1849 in Leake Co. Mississippi, and died January 20, 1912 in Soda, Polk Co., Tx..
viii. ARBELIA MURPHY, b. September 20, 1882, Polk Co., Texas; d. August 02, 1970, Livingston, Polk Co., Texas.
ARBELIA MURPHY (CHARLOTTE HELEN COURSEY, NANCY SECREASE, MICHAEL SECREST) was born September 20, 1882 in Polk Co., Texas, and died August 02, 1970 in Livingston, Polk Co., Texas. She married LEON MILTON OLIVER March 26, 1903 in Polk Co., Texas, son of MATTHEW OLIVER and MARY NICHOLAS. He was born January 14, 1882 in Polk Co., Texas, and died December 02, 1968 in Livingston, Polk Co., Texas.
BERTHA MAE OLIVER (ARBELIA MURPHY, CHARLOTTE HELEN COURSEY, NANCY SECREASE, MICHAEL SECREST) was born May 07, 1910, and died March 26, 1999 in Cleveland, Texas. She married (1) THOMAS ARTHUR DUKE, SR., son of GEORGE DUKE and SARAH ETHEREDGE. He was born April 04, 1885 in Shelby, Texas, and died March 22, 1961 in Ace, Polk Co., Texas. She married (2) CORBETT DUKE. She married (3) JOE HUBERT SMITH. He was born March 05, 1907, and died November 07, 1979 in Cleveland, Tx. She married (4) ELBY CURRY Abt. 1925, son of RICHARD CURRY and ELMIRA REEVES. He was born December 04, 1904 in Evadale, JasperCo., Texas, and died September 17, 1975 in Beauregard Memorial Hospital, Rosepine, Louisiana.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|