This is very good info and I thank you sincerely for it... II notice anoter Mize connection in the 1850c, Washington Co VA census: HH942: ESTEP, Enoch and Mary (Maria) SCOTT: Enoch Estep, 45; Maria, 30; Andrew, 21; Mary, 14; Lewis, 12; Lucinda, 10; Annis, 8; George, 4: (See WCV MB6:162-25 Jul 1843: “Mary Scott, alias Eastep...” IGI: Enoch Estep mar 28 Aug 1830, Carter Co. TN, Mariah Scott; IGI: Lucinda Estep, b. 02 Mar 1840, WCV; d. 01 Dec 1894; mar Lewis Madison Mize about 1848; George Estep, b. c1844, WCV; d. 03 May 1863). Additions of DP in green:
Enoch Estep mar 28 Aug 1830, Carter Co TN, Maria Scott.
1. Mary Ann Estep, b 1835, WCV mar (1) (blank) Smith. (2) On 27 Jul 1865, WCV, Michael Rutledge, b 1844, WCV, s/o Anthony Rutledge & Catherine VanHuss
2. Lewis Estep, b 05 Jan 1837, Carter Co TN, mar 21 Jul 1858, WCV, Hetty Berry, b 11 Mar 1838, WCV, d/o James R. Berry & Elizabeth.
3. Margaret J. Estep, b c1847
4. Connelly F. Estep, b c1850
5. Eveline Estep, b c1853, WCV, mar (1) 27 Dec 1874, WCV, John Weatherly, b c1852, WCV;Mar (2), 08 Apr 1882, James C. Berry, illegitimate s/o Margaret Berry, (d/o James R. Berry & Elizabeth Faires) and James W. Banister. Eveline is buried in the Berry/Estep Cem. In WCV (Bob Berry email@example.com)
I'm full of questions - wonder who Emsley married first? Jack (firstname.lastname@example.org). I will look about the Wythe info...
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|