Feb 23, 1818: William Benson purchased from the Cincinnati Land Office the NE 1/4 of Section 35, Township 7N, Range 3W containing 163.06 acres. He later assigned this land to Blackley Shoemake of Hamilton Co. OH on Sept 6, 1821; then on Sep 7, 1821 Blackley assigned the land to Joshua Isgrigg.
Our Shoemake Roots
authored & published by:
Jeanne Waters Strong
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|