Found this posted by another reasearcher.
George Wiley Slatton, b. Sept. 19, 1844 in Campbell, d. Jan. 20, 1904 in DeKalb Co., AL, and was buried Jan. 1904 in Henegar, DeKalb Co., AL. He married Malinda (Melinora?) STEEL Dec. 28, 1865. She was b. April 12, 1844 and d. after 1910.
Parents of George Wiley Slatton are Wade Hampton SLATTON I, b. 1805 in Saluda River, Greenville, SC, d. between 1861/1870 in Dade, GA. He married Charlotta PARKER who was born 1814 in TN. Charlotta died 1851/52 in DeKalb Co., AL. They had the following children:
1. John Slatton, b. Aug. 1831
2. Malinda Slatton, b. 1833, Campbell, TN
3. Louisa Slatton, b. 1834, Dade, GA
4. Hiram Slatton, b. 1836, Campbell, TN
5. Thomas Slatton, b. 1838, Campbell, TN
6. William Henry Harrison Slatton, b. 1842
7. George Wiley Slatton, b. Sept. 19, 1844
8. Wade Hampton Slatton, b. 1847
9. Mary Slatton, b. 1850, Dade, GA
After Charlotta Parker Slatton died abt. 1851/1852, Wade H. Slatton I married Elizabeth SISUM on Jan. 4, 1853 in DeKalb, AL. Elizabeth was b. 1819 in TN. They had four children together:
1. Enoch Madison Slatton, b. Dec. 1854
2. Benjamin Franklin Slatton, b. April 1857
3. Larkin Slatton, b. 1858 in TN
4. Sarah Slatton, b. 1859 in Marion, TN
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|