Albert J. Plumiér
Born: c1865, [Probably born in [Brussels?, Belgium & emigrated to Illinois]. May have married Guillemaine Plumier, born in Belgium, c1871, but this would need to be proved, may have read the census wrong or even read into it, they could have been Plummers. This was years ago. However, if the census was read correctly, they had four children, two of which lived into adulhood.
(1) Mary Plumiér, b. unk.,
(2) Albert N. Plumiér.
Source: (1) The Grierson & Plumier family bible record; & he had at least one sibling named August Plumier, (2) Federal census of Illinois-which one I can't find record of. I would suggest a strong search of the Federal Census Indexes for the areas in question.
Albert Nicholas Plumiér
Born: c1894, Belgium or Illinois; died 1950s; married 1st: Bessie May (née Simmons), b. c1896, Illinois?; married 2nd: Frieda Plumiér.
Father: Albert J. Plumiér
Albert & Bessie had issue, at least three, viz.:
(1) Betty Lou Lovins married & may have lived in Sparta, Illinois. (step sister to Arnold through the mother's remarriage).
(2) Arnold Louis Plumiér,
(3) Dor[o]thy Ann Lovins married a Mr. Stuart & may have lived in Sparta, Illinois (step sister to Arnold through the mother's remarriage ).
(4) Roberta (née Plumiér) South
Albert & his wife Frieda had at least, issue one, viz.:
(4) Wayne Plumiér, Sr.; married and had issue, (?)
Wayne Plumiér & his unk. wife had at least, issue two, viz.:
(1) Wayne A. Plumiér, b. Unk.; married Cheryl Plumiér.
(2) David Plumiér, nothing further.
Source: (1) The Grierson & Plumiér family bible record, (2) Notes & records of Louie J. Plumiér of Chatham, Illinois.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|