I have a William SPAIN, born 1811/1815 in North Carolina; died (date & place unknown). William married (date & place unknown) to Penelope FREEMAN, born about 1816 in North Carolina; died between 1860/1870 in either Missouri or Kansas. Their known children were:
1) John SPAIN, b. 1835/1836 NC; d. 1876/1885.
2) William A? or H? SPAIN, b. 1842/1843 MO. Nothing more known.
3) Mary Ann Elizabeth SPAIN, b. 1850 MO; d. 1927 KS; m. John FARNER.
4) Lavina E. SPAIN, 1852 MO; m. Gilbert WHEELER.
5) Malinda Angeline SPAIN, 1852 MO; m. William LINSDALE.
6) Sarah Alice SPAIN, 1855/59 MO; m. Leonard THATCHER.
7) James H. SPAIN, 1866 KS. Nothing more known.
Could the 2nd son, William A/H SPAIN be your William?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|