William SPAIN, born about 1811/1815 in North Carolina and died unknown, possibly Kansas. William married date unknown possibly in North Carolina to Penelope FREEMAN, born about 1816 in North Carolina and died between 1866/1870 probably in Kansas. Their known children were:
1) John, b. 1835/36 in NC; m. Mary J. (?); resided 1875 Miami Co, KS.
2) William A., b. 1842/43 in MO; resided 1860 in Cass Co, MO.
3) Mary Ann Elizabeth, b. 6 May 1850 in Clay Co, MO; d. 20 Jun 1927 in Miami Co, KS; m. 7 Apr 1873 in Miami Co, KS to John FARNER.
4) Melvina/Lavina E., b. 27 Dec 1852 in MO; resided 1870 Miami Co, KS. (Twin)
5) Malinda Angeline, b. 27 Dec 1852 in MO; d. 30 Mar 1905 in Miami Co, KS; m. 1860/1870 to William LINDSDALE. (Twin)
6) Sarah Alice, b. 1855/59 in MO; m. a Mr. LEONARD.
7) Rosetta, b. abt 1862 in KS.
8) James H., abt 1866 in KS.
Surname may have originally been SPAINHOUSER, according to another researcher. Does anyone know about this family?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|