Dear Mrs. Sloan,
All the information I have found about Thomas Sprigg states that he was born in c. 1630. If your Alice was born in 1644, he would only have been 14 at the time. Do you suppose she could have been his sister?
I am very interested in whatever you can tell me about the Sprigg and Nuthall families from the book "Maryland & Virginia Colonials, etc."
My line of descent from Thomas Sprigg goes as follows:
1. Thomas Sprigg, Jr. (1630-1704) & Eleanor Nuthall, dau. of John Nuthall IV, m. 1668
2. Mary Sprigg (1671-1694) & Thomas Stockett, IV (1667-1732) m. 1689
3. Eleanor Stockett & Richard Williams, son of Joseph Williams, m. 1709
4. Eleanor Williams (1717-1788) & Francis Linthicum, son of Hezekiah Linthicum
5. Frances Linthicum (1749-1806) & Daniel Sherwood III (moved from Md. to NC around 1778) a son of Daniel Sherwood, Jr.
6. Eleanor Sherwood (b. 1776) & Jeremiah Field (1764-1830), s. of William Field, Jr.
7. Elswick S. Field (born c. 1808) & Guilianna Lindsay, d. of William Lindsay, m. 1831
8. John Andrew Field (1846-1883) & Mary Adeline Wilkinson, m. 1865, daughter of William Wilkinson (or Wilkinson?)
9. Ernest Marion Field (1866-1904) & Mary Rhetta Bell, d. of Levi Bell, m. 1888
10. John Levi Field (1902-1963) & Eunice Virginia Stearns, d. of D. B. Stearns, m. 1929. They were my grandparents.
John Field Pankow
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|