If anyone has anything to add or correct, I would appreciate it. Ida Ellen was my GGrandmother. She was the daughter of Aaron Spurgin, Jr. and Lucinda Caroline Reeves and she married Ephraim Watkins.
V. Aaron M. Spurgin, Jr.
Born about 1826 in Indiana.
Died before 1880
Married Lucinda Caroline Reeves 9 APR 1847 in Bartholomew Co, Indiana. Died 2 Jan 1877. She is buried in Bethel Cemetery, Clay Township, Marion Co., IA. Her father was John Reeves (born about 1790 in Virginia and died after 15 Aug 1840, Bartholomew County, IN) and Hannah (born about 1800) in Pennsylvania. (See Appendix E., REEVES FAMILY)
1. Edward Sylvester, born 25 Mar1850 in Bartholomew Co, Indiana. Married Artemicia Barnett (b. 15 Sep 1857 Eddyville, Mahaska Co., IA) 19 Jan 1875 Mahaska Co. Children were Bertha Mae (born Dec 1876 Eddyville), Modest J. (born Oct 1878 Eddyville), Walter Myrl (born 13 Mar 1881), and Grace (born Sep 1886 Wapello, IA).
2. Mary J., born 1852 in Bartholomew Co, Indiana
3. Emma M., born about 1853 in Bartholomew Co, Indiana. Emma married Greenbury Taylor Walters, Jr. (born Dec 1851 Fulton Co., IL) 21 Dec, 1874 in Marysville, Marion Co., IA. Children were Lina Bell (born 1876 Eddyville) and Lucinda Elmira (born Apr 1878 Eddyville).
4. Leander C., born before 17 Mar 1854 in Iowa, died19 Mar 1879, buried in Bethel Cemetery, Clay Township, Marion Co., IA.
5. William A., about 1857 in Iowa, died 31 Mar1871 (14 yrs 6 mo. 3days). Buried in Bethel Cemetery, Clay Township Marion Co., IA.
6. Eliza, about 1858 in Iowa (Sarah, born 1859?)
7. Jesse, born about1861 in Iowa (Jane/June 1861?)
8. Ida Ellen, born about 1863 in Iowa, married Ephraim Watkins (see WATKINS FAMILY).
9. John, born about1865 in Iowa
10. Charles, born about 1868
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|