This was sent me by Evelyn Hartley, one of the Stanphill/Gotcher researchers am in touch with. Sent her your email addy, & copy of your posting. Want to join our little group?
To let everyone know my line:
(1) Vincent Stanphill (1787 Surry Co., NC - 1861 Franklin Co., AL. Married
Anna Gotcher, daughter of William Alfred Gotcher and Mary Ann Broyles.
(2) Pumphrett Stanphill (1825-1899) m. Lieutisha Sullenger, daughter of James
Sullenger & Soky, an Indian.
(3) Thomas Marion Stanphill (1853-1935) m. Mary Catherine Harris, daughter of
Basil Harris and Mary Ann ‘Polly Ann' Marcrum.
(4) Lillie Ann Stanphill (1882-1947) m. David Calvin Moore, son of Henry Clay
Moore and Lucy Ann Hudson.
(5) Dewey Columbus Moore (1901-1984) m. Mabel Addie Estmann.
(6) Evelyn Joyce Moore (me) m. James Hartley.
(1) Henry Gotcher (@1748 Montgomery Co., VA -?) m. Rachel Larkin (1748
Montgomery Co., VA ?-?)). They were married in Fincastle Co., VA.
(2) William Alfred Gotcher (Aug 1773, Franklin Co., TN -1819, Russellville,
Franklin Co., AL. M. Mary Ann Broyles (23 Jan 1776 Culpeper Co., VA - @1855
Farmersville, Collin Co., TX. They were married about 1790 in Washington Co.,
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|