Just dropping a line to pick your brains. I've been looking into my family tree for a while during my spare time. I can't seem to get far enough back to make a link with the information I find on the internet.
I have the following information:
1. Richard Starbuck - b1972 me
2. Thomas Reginald Starbuck b1940 - Father
3. Walter Reginald Starbuck b1908 d1970 - Grandfather
4. Thomas Charles Starbuck - G.Grandfather
5. Thomas Starbuck - G.G.Grandfather
Thomas Starbuck (5) had a butchers shop in Appleby, Leicestershire and Thomas Starbuck (4) may have had a brother called George. This is where I get stuck.
I would be really grateful for any help you could give me. ie, any matches from information other people have sent you.
Thanks for your help.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|