There aren't too many people listed in the book with the STEPHAN surname so will just post the ones that are in the book, hopefully the info will come in handy to someone.
STEPHAN/STEFFAN, Michael - occ: bricklayer, limeburner
b.1753 in Diershiem, Germany; died 06 Aug 1811 Schafbrucke-Ziegelhutte, Germany
He was son of Johann STEFHAN and Maria KONIG
He married: Charlotta KARCHER. She was born 1757 Durheim; died 25 Oct 1818 St.Johann, Germany.
She was daughter of Daniel KARCHER and Catherina MANNSHART
1. Friedrich b.1783
STEPHAN, Johann Heinrich - occ: bricklayer, limeburner
b.25 March 1816 St.Johann, Germany
He was son of Friedrich Gunther STEPHAN and Catherina Margaretha SANDEL.
He married on 14 Oct 1841 in Saarbreuken, to Catherina CONRAD. She was born 02 April 1814 in Mauschbach
She was daughter of Heinrich CONRAD and Sophia STREMPEL.
1. Heinrich Christian, b.23 APril 1854 Bischmisheim,d.1859
2. Christian Wilhelm, b.19 Dec 1857 Bischmisheim
3. Catherina Carolina, b.05 March 1859 Bischmisheim,d.1859
STEPHAN, Heinrich, from Rimschweiler, widower (1st wife was Maria BARZ)
He was son of Heinrich STEPHAN and Elisabeth BERGER
He married in Aug 1872 in Hornback, to Magdalena KEIFER.
She was b. 19 Jan 1846 in Malstatt (illigitimate birth to a Sophia Margareta KEIFER of Malstatt)
Magdalena's first husband was Jacob KUNTZ, she m. 1865
Children of Heinrich and Magdalena:
1. Catherina Maria b.22 Feb 1873 Bischmisheim
2. Heinrich, b.28 June 1875 Bischmisheim
3. Sophia, b.12 July 1877 in Bischmisheim
..married Ana BOS
1. Wilhelmina, b.20 Oct 1897, died 04 Feb 1901
2. Ludwig Heinrich, b.25 May 1901 in Bischmisheim
....That's all the people with surname of STEPHAN that are listed in the book, hope it helps someone researching this family name.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|