Looking for information on John St. John and his wife Alice Tobin born @ 1798 in Ireland.
They came to America @ 1850 and lived in Cheshire, Massachusetts. I'm not sure if they are buried at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Pittsfield MA. Does anyone know ?
Possible death dates:
John St. John 2 Oct 1872.
Alice Tobin St. John 18 May 1876.
Children born in Ireland:
1) John St. John wed Ellen McCormick on 9 Sept 1854 in Pittsfield MA.
They moved to Illinois and Minnesota.
He returned to Chesire and lived with a sister until he died 21 Feb 1898.
Does anyone know which sister he lived with?
I would like to find out more about Ellen McCormick 'Cormich'.
2) James St. John wed Honora Cronin 27 Jan 1866, Cheshire MA.
3) Thomas St. John wed Catherine Curley 26 Nov 1866, Cheshire, MA.
4) Alice St. John wed Henry Kearny 17 Sept 1852.
5) possible Mary St. John wed Maurice Curran.
So far I only know of five St. John children, the families seem to go to Adams, Berkshire Co. MA. in the later 1800's.
I have some more information on the parents names of the Cronin, Curley and Kearney. They seem to be around Section A of St. Joseph's Cemetery.
Thanks for any help, CY
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|