Hello Ms. Ray, I stopped by the Sharkey County Mississippi, Courthouse this morning and this is a portion of the land deeds.
1. J. R. Stringfellow to A. B. Sanderfords Aug. 20 1890
2. J. R. Stringfellow to John Willis (Mortage) Feb. 14, 1888
3. James Hawsey to J. R. Stringfellow Feb. 7, 1896
4. J. R. Stringfellow to W. H. Barnard Dec. 17, 1889
5. J. R. Stringfellow From ??Martak May 4, 1897
I know where the homeplace of W. H. Barnard is and it is
no where near Stringfellow Lake. This was over a hundred years ago and who knows the circumstances in 1889?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|