Henry Swarts born ca. 1775, and died 1841 in Lewis County, Kentucky. Wife Elizabeth LNU.
Deed dated 13 September 1813, purchased 100 A.,
part of Price's survey for Lewis Craig.
Lewis County, Kentucky.
Will book, Vol. C., page 470 dated 10 May 1841;
Probated 17 October 1843, Executor John Vance, Lewis County, Kentucky.
Marriage record for daughter, Catherine Swarts, Vol. A.,
page 26, Lewis County, Kentucky consent for marriage to
John T. Vance.
Seven known children of Henry Swarts and Elizabeth:
1. Idey Swarts married Robert Ellis 31 January 1814
Lewis County, Kentucky Vol. A, page 25
2. Mary Swarts married first William Dickson.
second William Ellis 22 January 1816 Lewis County, Kentucky
Vol. A., page 29.
3. Catherine Swarts born ca. 1791 Virginia, died 16 September 1858 Lewis County, Kentucky. Married John T. Vance
14 October 1814 Lewis County, Kentucky, Vol. A, page 26 with concent of father, Henry Swarts. Son of David Vance.
4. Jemima Swarts died ca. 1850. Married John Thomson.
5. Jane Swarts died 1851
6. Melinda Swarts Married John Hendrickson.
7. Phoebe Swarts born ca. 1802 Kentucky; died September 1871 Adams County, Ohio. Married Henry Parker
14 March 1833 Lewis County, Kentucky, MR Bk. B, page 2. Son of Asher Parker.
does anyone have additional informaion on this family?
any assistance appreciated,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|