Have you seen the Charles M. Taintor book of 1847?
These are the children as listed in this book:
Micael (spelling per book) is the son of Charles Taintor of Wales & unknown wife.
Micael Tainter came to America in 1643 with his father Charles & siblings, Charles, Jr., Joseph & Marie.
Married Elizabeth Rose, they had:
1. John born May 1650, at Branford, CT. Married Dorcas Swain.
2. Micaiell (book sp) born Oct. 1652. Married Mary Loomis, my line.
3. Elizabeth, born June, 1655. Married Noah Rogers in 1673, at Branford, CT.
4. Johana, born April, 1657. Does not list marriage.
5. Sarie, born Oct. 1658. Does not list her marriage.
So, I would conclude that Sarie/Sarah are one & the same.
You can buy this Charles M. Taintor book online at Quintin Publishers or from Books on Demand. It is copied from the original printing by Merriam & Mirick & includes letters written to Charles M. Taintor.
My grandmother was a Tainter.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|