I am a descendant of Richard Tea and Anne Brockden Mayberry. I have never been able to find anything on Richard's brother William after he came to America and I am not aware of any other siblings that came over. I know Richard and William's parents names and where they were from in England, but beyond that I do not have much. I do have a lot of information about Richard's and Anne's descendants though. I have even taken a trip to the old mill in Berks County. I would love to swap info with you.
My line is as follows:
1. Richard Tea and Ann Brockden Mayberry
2. Richard Tea II and Hanna Boone
3. William Tea I and Elizabeth
4. William Tea II and Sophia Close
5. William R. Tea and Elizabeth Snyder
6. Frank A. Tea and Ada Alice Dymond
7. Frank Clayton Tea and Joyce Maurine Elizabeth Englund
8. Marla J. Tea and James Richard Mygrant
9. Emily N. (Mygrant) Kimball
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|