I've been researching the Illinois Teter's for several years trying to determine the parents of my Moses Smith Teter. In the process, I've gathered a lot of information about the Teter clan. Here's what I have on Sherman and Anna(Patton)Teter:
Abraham Teter, b. 1 Aug. 1821 in St. Clair Co. Il
married Mary Ann Green 15 May 1845. Abraham was the oldest son of Levi Teter and Annis S. Walker.
Children of Abraham and Mary Ann:
1. George Parker Teter, b. 23 Jan. 1847, d. 5 May
1916 in OK
2. Rebecca Jane Teter, b. 5 Oct. 1849, d.unknown
3. Riley Teter, b.10 Mar. 1851, d.23 Oct. 1921
4. Mary Annis Teter, b.21 Nov. 1852, d. 18 Mar.
5. Albert Walker Teter, b.25 Sept. 1857, d.17
6. Matthew Levi Teter, b. 1 July 1859, d.14 Apr.
7. Lyman Trumbull Teter, b. 21 May 1861, d.18
8. Ulysses Simpson Grant Teter, b.26 Mar. 1863,
d. 19 Apr. 1933
9. Lincoln Teter, b. 12 May 1866, d. 27 Nov. 1900
10. Sherman Teter, b. 12 May 1866, d. 5 June 1939
11. Margera Dorthea Teter, b. 28 Oct. 1867, d. 9
12. Martha A. Teter, b. 19 Oct.1873, d. 21 May
I have spouses and children of Abraham and Mary's children if you're interested. Hope this helps. If you happen to learn the parents of Moses Smith(not Solomon)Teter, please let me know. My Teter's lived in Texas after they left Illinois.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|