I don't think I've got 2 diffent lines. Possibly my numbering confused you. When I posted the message, it didn't retain my formating. I'll leave out the brothers and sisters.
Hugh Torrance 1695-1779 = Elenor 1706-1769
Robert Torrance 1736-1816 = Lucy Peck d. 1798
Stiles Torrance 1774-1838 = Matilda Hibbard 1784-1845
Stiles A Torrance 1808-1852 = Lydia Cassandra Southwick
Also, I have Hugh and Elenor having 6 children:
1. Jean 1729-1803 All I know about this line is that she married a Torrance, and they had 14 children. The third son John emigrated to America, and resided in Chester, PA
2. Robert (my line)
3. Thomas 1739-1804 had 2 sons and 4 daughters
4. Hugh b.1746 = Jean Cochran They had 3 children
5. Martha = William Hog of Caheny Moved to SC in 1774
6. Mary = Neal McFebrich d. 1789
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|