can someone please clarify my Robinson/Robertson
I have a tree and papers that state:
James Wilson, Rev. War soldier, of Cambridge, Abbeville
James Wilson married 12-11-1781 Tabitha Beal, ..
and had the following children:
(1) William, b 12-20-1783 married Charlotte Higgins
(2) Elizabeth, b. 2-3-1787 married
1st James McCracken
2nd Rev. Richard M. Todd
(3) Mary, b. 8-3-1789 married
1st Isham Robertson d. abt 1821 a merchant of
Chestnut Hill, Edgefield Dist., S.C.
Caroline Emaline, Sarah Ann, Robert,
Cornelia, Albert, Charlotte
2nd Seth Towles
3rd --- Brown
(4) Nancy, b. 3-5-1796 married
1st Robert Pool
2nd James Anderson
3rd Daniel Ghent
(5) Rebecca Whitfield, b 2-20-1800
(6) James Henry Thomas, b 7-6-1805 married Elizabeth
Per my internet search I have seen the name Robinson
and Robertson used. Plus on one site Sarah Ann, dau
of Mary and Isham married Toliver Towles.
I do not descend from this branch but would like to
have accurate information.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|