3. SARAH2 HUDSON (ALLEN1) was born October 31, 1829 in Marengo County, AL, and died January 13, 1881 in Grayson County, Texas. She married (1) JEREMIAH DRINKARD January 25, 1847 in Choctaw Corner, Alabama, son of ELLINGTON DRINKARD and TABITHA MOBLEY. He was born October 10, 1819 in Clarke Co. Mississippi Territory, Al, and died May 17, 1857 in Clarke Co. Alabama. She married (2) GREEN W. TRAWICK November 24, 1860 in Marengo County, Alabama. He died February 22, 1864 in Clarke Co. Alabama.
Sarah came to Texas and lived with her son Allen Michael until her death.
Burial: Macomb Cemetery, near Sherman, Texas.
Children of SARAH HUDSON and GREEN TRAWICK are:
vi. MARIA ANTOINETTE3 TRAWICK, b. August 23, 1862, Clarke County Alabama; d. August 23, 1862, Clarke County, Alabama.
7. vii. EMMA GREEN TRAWICK, b. 1864, Marengo County, AL; d. June 18, 1941, Meridian,Bosque Co., Texas.
Emma Green Trawick married a Taylor and had two children before his death.
She then married Rev. John Wesley Bowden, and had four more children.
Emma is buried in Meridan, Bosque Co., Texas with John Wesley Bowden.
1. Lou Nettie Tayor
2. James Evans "Buddie" Taylor
3. Beulah Ettoil Bowden
4. Manie Bowden b. 1889 d 1891
5. Infant son b & d 20 Oct 1892
6. Vance Sensabaugh Bowden
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|