Yes, according to my photocpoy of "The Bulkeley Genealogy", Lucinda was in fact a dau of Ashbel Treat and Sarah Bell.
She was born 2 October 1807, and she was named after my 7th-grt-grandmother Lucinda Treat (Ashbel's sister), wife of Daniel Weller.
So then, your Lucinda's ancestry through the Bulkeley line would be as follows (numbers in parentheses correspond to the numbering system used in the book):
(5607) Lucinda Treat, b. 1807 m. William Rice,
(1414) Ashbel Treat m. Sarah Bell
(324) Ashbel Treat m. Dorcas Goodrich (her maiden name was not Waterman, as some sources say)
(88) Rev. Richard Treat m. Susannah Woodbridge
(34) Dorothy Bulkeley m. Lt. Thomas Treat
(11) Rev. Dr. Gershom Bulkeley m. Sarah Chauncey
(1) Rev. Peter Bulkeley m. Grace Chetwood
If you send me your mailing address Iwill send you photocppies of all I've accumulated on the Bulkeley, and related Woodbridge, Chauncey, Treat, and Dudley lineages, or you can just visit my website at:
Mark A. Wentling
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|