It is confusing because many of the generations have the same names (I have few middle names), and I have no dates of birth or death on my information, but here is what I have. I have gone back to first generation in US in case you don't have this information. My ancestor is the first listed on each line.
1. Lt. Edward Waters, gent. [born in England 1566-1630, Arrived Jamestown 1608, m. Grace O'Neil born England 1603] Very intersting stories about this man in the history of Bermuda
2. William [born in Virginia in 1622, m. Mrs Geo Clark nee Margaret Robins]; Margaret
3. William [m. Mary Boyton]; Richard; John; Edward; Thomas; Obediance
4. Thomas [m. Mary ?]; Edward; William
5. Philemon [born 1709, m. Sarah Bordroyne]; Thomas; Edward
6. William; Thomas; Rosanna; Philemon
7. Thomas; Landon; Bordroyne [m. Jane Lynch]
8. Thomas Willougby [Col. in Confederate Army, m. Melinda Matthias] (is this our common ancestor?); Elizabeth; Jane Lynch; Woodfin Wells; Rosanna; Margaret; Westwood
9. Richard Calhoun [m. Callie McDonald]; Woodfin Wells
10. Hugh Calhoun [m. Katy Bell Witherington]; Vera; Lynwood; Tom; Minnie; Arthur
11. Hugh Calhoun Jr. [m. Olivia Broadwater Brady]; Kathryn; Carolyn; Minnie Woodfin; Thomas
12. Hugh Calhoun III [m. Barbara Jacobs]
13. Hugh Calhoun IV; Margie; Druanne (ME)
Do you have any more specific information than this. Thanks.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|