With the help of several generous researchers, I can post the following information about Elizabeth's siblings:
Joseph Yeilding's children were:
Children by Mary McCUTCHEN:
51. i Elizabeth YEILDING b. ca1844, m. Jesse MAYHALL. Elizabeth died Hayleville, AL.
52. ii Della YEILDING d. infancy.
53. iii Minerva YEILDING b. ca 1848, m. Virgil
STEPHENSON. Minerva died MS.
54. iv Mary YEILDING.
Children by Chasey M. BARTLETT:
55. v John YEILDING, M.D. b. 18 Apr 1862, Blue
Springs, Blount Co., AL, occupation Doctor, buried: Duck River Cem, Walter,Cullman Co., AL.
56. vi Nancy YEILDING b. ca1864, m. Joseph C. GLASSCOCK, buried: Duck River Cem, Walter, Cullman Co., AL. Nancy and Joseph lived in Hanceville, Cullman Co., AL
57. vii William Martin YEILDING, M.D. b. ca1865,
occupation Doctor, d. 1893, Little Rock, AR.
58. viii Bethany YEILDING b. ca1871, m. Newton T. TURNER. Bethany and Newton lived in Piper, Bibb Co., AL.
Apparently, Mary McCutcheon Yeilding died before 1860. In the 1860 Morgan County census, Joseph is caring for Elizabeth and Miverva:
Page 487b, 19 July 1860 P.O. Valhermoso
403-397 Yealding, Joseph 51
Nearby, Chacy Bartlett is available to become the second Mrs Joseph Yeilding:
Chacy Bartlett 35, F, Born GA, Living with JE & Mary Blanton
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|