I don't understand, you say:
1. Angeline Yerger Wise, w/o Joel Wlse was the daughter of Jacob Yerger and Mary Seasholtz
2. Sarah D. Schultz(nee yerger) w/o Daniel Schultz, child of Mary (Seasholtz)and Jacob Yerger.
3. Benjamin Yerger, father of Amanda Louisa, was also a son of Jacob and Mary(seasholtz) Yerger
But the Baptisms records at New Hanover Lutheran Church, Montgomery County, PA list the following:
1. Angelina Yerger, (b. Dec. 1, 1831 bpt. Arpil 8, 1932) d/o Jacob & Sarah Yerger, Sp: Cath. Yerger
2. Benjamin Yorger (b. Oct 7, 1826 bpt. Jan. 7, 1827) s/o Jacob & Salome Yorger, Sp: George Schmidt & Catharine
Yorger [Catharine was nee Dellecker],
3. Sarahann (b. Feb. 14, 1828 bpt. May 25, 1828) d/o Jacob & Salome Yorger, Sp: Daniel Emmerich and Susanna Dellicker.
Note: "Sallie" was a nickname for both Salome and Sarah, which may be why Sarah was named as "Salome", and given the two Dellecker sponsors, I believe these are all children of Sarah (Dellecker) and Jacob Yerger.
Based on the dates of birth, the middle initial "D" and the death of Jacob Yerger's wife Sarah (Dellecker) not until Nov. 1845, I speculate that the following 5 children are children of Sarah (Dellecker) and that Mary Seaholtz was a second wife to Jacob, whom he married sometime after Sarah's death. Mary would have been 47 in 1845....
Possible Children of Sarah & Jacob Yerger:
1. Sophia D. (nee Yerger) Moser (b. Feb. 7, 1822 d. Aug 9, 1884) age 62-6-2 w/o Jacob buried Hill Cem.
2. Benjamin Yorger (b. Oct 7, 1826 bpt. Jan. 7, 1827 New Hanover) s/o Jacob & Salome Yorger, Sp: George Schmidt & Catharine
3. Sarah D. Schultz (nee Yerger) (b. Feb. 13, 1828 d. Sept. 23, 1910) buried at Hill Cem. also Yorger, Sarahann (b. Feb. 14, 1828 bpt. May 25, 1828) d/o Jacob & Salome Yorger, Sp: Daniel Emmerich and Susanna Dellicker.
4. Angelina Yerger, (b. Dec. 1, 1831 bpt. Arpil 8, 1832 New Hanover) d/o Jacob & Sarah Yerger, Sp: Cath. Yerger also: Section I Row 33 - Angeline (nee Yerger) Wise (b. Dec. 1, 1831 d. Mar. 17, 1909) w/o Joel Wise buried at Hill Cem.
5. Henry D. Yerger (b. Mar 11, 1836 d. Nov 30, 1912) age 76-8-19 ?Father? buried at Hill Cem.
Milton D. Yerger, age 4 [born about 1846] from 1850 Census living with David Yerger from Debbie?s query, is also a remotely possible son, given the percentage of times the census record has the age wrong. Sarah wouldn't be the first to die in childbirth.
Help me out here, when did your Mary Seasholtz marry Jacob Yerger? Have you found baptism records for your Mary (Seasholtz) and Jacob Yerger's children? Which of Jacob's children do you descend from?
PS I tried to e-mail you off list, but the message bounced.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|