I'm looking for the parents of Nancy Dunlap
- born on 23 Feb 1798 in Augusta/Rockbridge Co, VA
- married James George Wilson Youel on 22 Apr 1819 in Augusta Co, VA.
- died on 24 Jun 1832
James George Wilson Youel was the son of William Youel & Elizabeth Nelson.
After Nancy Dunlap's death James remarried to Nancy P Grey (or Gray) on 21 Feb 1833 in Augusta Co, VA.
Note: Youel can also be spelled Youell.
James G W Youel and Nancy Dunlap had the following children
William H Youel
- born about 1825
- married Eleanor Davidson on 07 Jan 1851 in Rockbridge, VA
John Dunlap Youel
- born 21 May 1826 in Augusta Co, VA
- married Frances Ann Young on 19 Apr 1843 in Craigsville, Augusta Co, VA
- died after 1887 probably in Craigsville, Augusta Co, VA
Margaret (aka Mary) Kerr Youel
- born on 30 Apr 1829 in Rockbridge Co, VA
- married Isaac A Curry on 1 Sept 1853 in Rockbridge Co, VA
- died on 11 Oct 1906 in Atchison Co, MO
James Madison Youel
- born on 12 Dec 1830 in Rockbridge Co, VA
- married Mary Ann Kerr on 10 Mar 1859 in Augusta Co, VA
- died on 7 Jun 1899 in Atchison Co, MO.
other possible children include: Robert, Josephine (Gray), Elizabeth A. (Shuey)
I have some suspects for Nancy's Parents but no hard evidence:
Robert Dunlap and Margaret Kerr
- married 29 OCT 1792 in Augusta Co, VA
- children: Madison Dunlap (1806-1883), Elizabeth (Stephenson) Dunlap & Bayly Dunlap
- born 1765 in Augusta Co, VA
- died 1846/47 in Summerdean, Augusta Co, VA
- born c1766 in PA
- died c1848
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|