and everyone who is searching for Jacob Zeuch born in 1750 in NiederdŁnzebach, Germany: Yesterday I found him in my chronicle!! And so we are all related!
Bob, all the dates you have agree with the dates that I have in the chronicle. Jacob Zeuch was born on 7.Dec.1750 in NiederdŁnzebach. But it says nothing about a marriage or his place of death. He had all the five siblings you mention. His father was:
Jacob Zeuch, born 12.Feb.1688 in NiederdŁnzebach, died there on 16.Apr.1758, was married in Niederd. with Catharina Steinmetz on 19.June 1710, she was born there on 12.Jan.1684, died there on 14.Sept.1714, she was the sister of Elisabeth Steinmetz who was married with Jacob Zeuch in 1695 (another Jacob).
Jacob and Catharina had three children, born in Niederd.: 1. Martha Elisabeth, born 8.Apr.1711, died 30.July 1778 in Niederd., married with Christoph Etzel or ÷tzel, no children
2. Johannes, born 12.July 1716 (see above)
3. Johann Melchior, born 20.Dec.1716 (? Must have mistyped, I'll have to look it up again.), died there on 5.Sept.1741.
Jacob Zeuch was the son of:
Johannes Zich (was only written Zich), who was born on 1.Oct.1658 in Niederd., died there on 31.March 1721, was married on 18.Feb.1684 in Frieda with Martha/Anna Margreth Appel. She was born there in 1658, died on 8.Apr.1726 in Niederd.
Johannes and Martha had two children, born in Niederd.:
1. Elsa, born on 27. Apr.1685, died there on 30.March 1688
2. Jacob, born on 12.Feb.1688 (see above)
Johannes Zich was the son of:
Caspar Zich (was only written Zich), who was born in 1632 in Niederd., died there on 20.Sept.1681, was married previous to 1658.
Caspar had four children, born in Niederd.:
1. Johannes, born on 1.Oct.1658 (see above)
2. Jacob, born on 2.Oct.1661 (another branch of the tree)
3. Margarethe, born on 16.Nov.1666
4. Nicolaus, born on 9.Apr.1672 (another branch of the tree)
Caspar Zich was the son of:
Claus Zeuch/Zich (was only written Zich), who was born around 1590 in Niederd., died previous to 1655, was married previous to 1626.
Claus had two children:
1. Catharina, born in 1626, died on 17.Nov.1691 in Niederd.
2. Caspar, born in 1632 (see above)
Claus Zeuch/Zich was the son of:
Christoffel Zeuch, born around 1550, died after 1606
Christoffel had three children:
1. Margarethe, born previous to 1579
2. Lorentz, born around 1580 (another branch of the tree)
3. Claus, born around 1590 (see babove)
Christoffel Zeuch was the son of:
Baltzer Zeuch, born around 1525, died around 1600, lived in Niederd.
Baltzer had four sons:
1.Hans, born 1550, died previous to 1626, probably no children
2. Ludwig, born around 1550 (another branch)
3. Christoffel, born around 1550 (see above)
4. Jacob, born around 1560 (another branch)
Baltzer was the son of:
Andreas Zeuch who was born around 1500 and died around 1560, he was married around 1525
Here ends the line.
Well, today I'll look it up where our lines and that of Michael and KC split. We'll see...
Best regards to all in this GenForum
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|